Is AA for me?
Is AA for You?
- All of us in A.A. have asked this question.
- We found out that many people had felt like us.
- With the help of A.A., we tried to understand what alcohol had done to us.
- We were not alone. We could get help.
- Answer each question yes or no. Yes answers will tell you if A.A. is for you.
If you want to drink, that's your business.
If you want to stop, that's ours.
Did you answer YES four or more times?
If so, you are probably in trouble with alcohol. Why do we say this? Because thousands of people in A.A. have said so for many years. They found out the truth about themselves, the hard way.
But again, only you can decide whether you think A.A. is for you. Try to keep an open mind on the subject. If the answer is YES, we will be glad to show you how we stopped drinking ourselves. Just call.
A.A. does not promise to solve your life’s problems. But we can show you how we are learning to live without drinking “one day at a time.” We stay away from that “first drink.” If there is no first one, there cannot be a tenth one. And when we got rid of alcohol, we found that life became much more manageable.